1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Vectra C - Vxr Recaro Full Leather Interior With Heated And Electricaly Adjustable Front Seats

Discussion in 'Parts for sale - Vectra C' started by Andre, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre

Andre Admin

Drives:
    Insignia SuperSport
    Yes you read that right this is a very rare opportunity to own a VXR Recaro Full Leather interior that also has Heated and electrically adjusted front seats you are buying both front seats the rear bench and the rear seats along with the leather side bolsters and all 4 door cards along with the leather center arm rest that has the base with vents in if you want to fit that or you can just swap the leather top over like I did also both heated seat dash switches and the dash trim too which matches the door cards. The seats are in very good condition no rips or tears and are regularly cleaned and treated with megs leather care and also autobrite leather cleaner, the door cards are in good used condition the switches are like new so still have all the markings on and the dash trim is mint as I bought those 2 pieces brand new from vauxhall when I put these in.

Due to the size of the seats i will not post or agree for a courier to collect you must collect these in person they will just about fit in a vectra c hatch to transport home ( Thats how I got them Home ) however if you want to remove your rear seats prior to collection I am happy to help you fit the leather rear seats in your car with you.

These as far as i know will not fit in a saloon and they will not fit the estate model these are for the hatchback only

If you are not wired for electric seats I can supply you a contact that will make you a loom up or he will fit all the wiring for you ( this will be an additional cost to yourself )

Located in Merseyside just 15 mins from the m57 motorway

Cash on collection only £1000 ovn

* The interior will be advertised elsewhere after 48 hours if nobody is interested but thought I would offer it to vs members first *

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pablo likes this.
  2. Pablo

Pablo It was good while it lasted
    Staff Member Administrator Area Rep Elite Member

Drives:
    Insignia VXR 4x4
    GLWS Dre, one of the best mods I did to the XP2, they have got to be one of the best seats on the market for the C's

Andre likes this.
  3. Andre

Andre Admin

Drives:
    Insignia SuperSport
    Thanks Dave , they have got to be the best seat ever made for a vectra i thought the B recaros where comfy until i bought the half leather vxr seats and these are just on another level. If there's no interest I will be advertising these outside of vs from tomorrow morning

4. robbie_c

robbie_c Well-Known Member
    Elite Member

Drives:
    C 2.0T Edition 100
    do you accept monthly payments.. lol only kidding if i had the money i would buy them for sure!

Andre likes this.
  5. Andre

Andre Admin

Drives:
    Insignia SuperSport
    Bump

Price dropped to £1000 ovn

6. Andre

Andre Admin

Drives:
    Insignia SuperSport
Thread Status: